Rules & Regulations
- You will have 4 days to complete your project.
- Don't copy pasta code (small snippets with credit are welcome of course!)
- Don't use old completed projects (see rule #1)
- Just don't plagiarize! Instead of finding creative ways to cheat
just use that brainpower to build something cool!
- There are no more rules.
- Create anything you want! Hardware, software, a combination of the two?
Anything is welcome :)
- Teams must consist of the same people that they started with.
- Teams will submit the entirety of their code and any external sources used in a Github repository.
- Teams will submit a 2 minute video showing project functionality placed in the root of their repo
Format must be [projectname]_[presentation].mp4
- Judges will review and deliberate over the weekend, decisions will be announced by EOD Monday!